Sick in Singapore!

Jan 3, 2009

I still can't believe I have to deal with a sore throat on my last week of vacation. I've just taken 5 vitamin C tablets, lentin (this immune system booster from japan that my mom is obsessed with) and gargled half a bottle of bactidol...and so far I feel the same. tired and sick. :(

I really pray that God will not take away my appetite. I have a week left before I go back to blahfoodland where my tastebuds do nothing but yawn so I want to take every opportunity to spoil them while I'm here in Asia.

Some snapshots pre-illness:

Dress: from a boutique in hong kong called razzle dazzle spinelli. or something funny like that.
bag : bally



Aah, the beach! My sister and i were supposed to spend this weekend in Bintan, Indonesia but it didn't push through so instead..

we bummed around Sentosa .



I feel better just thinking of all this food.
I'd trade a week of good health here in Singapore for a month of stomach flu in Scotland.

18 comments:

ryder said... Best Blogger Tips

it looks very beautiful. but that closet behind you on the first picture, spectacular.

Trains and Sewing Machines said... Best Blogger Tips

That's too bad that you are sick on vacation! I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the comment :)

pumps & luiers said... Best Blogger Tips

get well soon - you look great!

Marian said... Best Blogger Tips

aww darling im so sorry that your ill while out there!hope it clears super speedy fast so you can truly have the bets time out there.
The food looks amazing.I have never had Indonesian food but im told its very spicy which i like so I know i'll love it.
muah
marian

samantha duenas said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks for commenting on my blog!

singapore looks incredible!! happy new year to you, hope you feel better :)

Rosanna said... Best Blogger Tips

frozen yogurt! yummmmy! <3

what happened to your "drugs" from healthy options? hahah!!!

Rosanna said... Best Blogger Tips

oh and did you get a new camera? your pictures came out nicer now!!!! or were you able to fix the setting?

and i LOVE your sunglasses in the beach picture!!!!

Alice X said... Best Blogger Tips

coool pictures, thanks for the comments. I wish I was on a beach someone, sounds like lots of fun:)

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

I really hope you start feeling better. On vation, that must be the worst. & those photos are amazing.

forever and always . cory

Shes Dressing Up said... Best Blogger Tips

It looks amazing from your photos!
I'm sorry to hear you're unwell, holiday illnesses are the worst =[

FASHION CHALET said... Best Blogger Tips

thank you for that comment, so sweet of you, gorgeous! X

Behind The Seams said... Best Blogger Tips

such a lovely blog! ill add u to my list.. hope we can trade links!

www.theseams.blogspot.com

sarah said... Best Blogger Tips

ill link you in a sec pretty.
oh i love asian food, i went to japan last year and it was so so so good i ate non-stop!! x

victoria renee said... Best Blogger Tips

sorry your sick!
the photos are amzing though

No said... Best Blogger Tips

Aw pfooey, I wish I lived that close to everything...You look adorable in that dress, you don't look ill at all!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

you look so amazing here! love the neckline detail

Mariposa Latina said... Best Blogger Tips

Singapore looks Beautiful. makes me wanna go there.

So said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice dress.ohh I would love to go to Asia...