Sweet Mich

Mar 7, 2009

I thought I had died and gone to fashion heaven when I saw Mich Dulce's collection in stylebible.

Feelings after clicking through the entire collection? An intense longing to rip that top off bryan's back and wear it for the rest of my life.


My first encounter with Mich was when I was in high school (we're both Povedans!). My school was going through its gimmicky phase and started introducing different workshops and classes that weren't part of our regular curriculum. Needless to say, I took the fashion design workshop. Never mind that I couldn't draw a decent stick figure, I wanted to meet Mich! It was just a one-day course but she showed us her lookbook which pushed me to create my own lookbook with magazine cut-outs of photographs that inspired me. Little did she know what a profound impact it would have in my life because:

For the rest of high school I was known as the girl who favored snipping magazines instead of actually listening in class.

edit: I read my post again and it makes me sound so FC with Mich. I promise,she doesn't actually know I exist.

***THANKS TO our spanish reader magika for a blog award and her sweet words :

http://littlemissdressup.blogspot.com/ en la otra punta del mundo... pero con un estilo impecable... looks perfectos! estas chicas no pueden ser de verdad! =D

http://littlemissdressup.blogspot.com/ from different sides of the world..with impeccable styles...and perfect looks! these girls are too good to be true!




12 comments:

Nora said... Best Blogger Tips

Those dresses are amazing! And I love the colors!

Have a great saturday!

Hugs and kisses
-Nora

Rosanna said... Best Blogger Tips

We had something like that in Poveda?!??!?! I don't remember it at all :P

PS. Sorry I've been neglecting our lovely blog, I've been too tamad to do anything right now!

hanna said... Best Blogger Tips

Ya we did, mga 2nd year i think. They also invited raya mananquil for a 'confidence' or modelling workshop.ahhaha.

PS. Hello, it's okay woms..the rest of the year's it's me neglecting it! hahaha

Mom Fashion World said... Best Blogger Tips

HER STYLE IS AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL DRESSES! I LIKE THE 2ND PICTURE NEXT TO BRYAN,


http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

ren said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, pretty amazing. :)

Pamela said... Best Blogger Tips

thats so sweet!!
congrats for the award soo true!
xxxx

HoneyBunny said... Best Blogger Tips

Truly Amazing! And that volume<3

Mode Junkie said... Best Blogger Tips

wow mich makes me proud. :)
as if fc din kme. haha!

Silje said... Best Blogger Tips

The shoes!=D=D=D $$$$

Noelle Chantal said... Best Blogger Tips

i esp like the head accessories Mich creates. interesting pieces! i remember she created one for dita von! she is one creative and talented lady. :)

Gaia said... Best Blogger Tips

thank you so much for the comment!
really.
you are so cute!
xxx

Mariana said... Best Blogger Tips

ahhh! i loved the bow jodhpurs from this collection and that obscene headpiece!