Furry Friends

Jan 13, 2010


My two foxy collars, Edie and Luisa (pictured below). And Javier my sexy hat.
Three loyal friends who have carried me thus far through the British big freeze.


First of all, no animals were harmed in making this blog entry. All of my furry friends are faux and fabulous. Not that I have anything against wearing real fur. To be honest, I'd probably have a collection of vintage fur if it weren't such a pain to have them professionally cleaned. Anyway, I don't want to get into the political incorrectness of wearing pelt. Taking a stance against fur would be hyper-hypocritical of someone who could masticate a good rack of ribs in under 5 minutes, wears (and loves the smell of) leather, and lives for the heavenly sensation of foie gras melting in their mouth. All three charges I'd have to plead guilty to.



Oh Javier! He gets a lot of attention and receives a ton of compliments from the ladies when we go out on a date.

I purchased him en route to work last Saturday. I had overslept the night before and didn't have time to sort out my hair the next morning so I quickly popped by Jenners where Javier offered to remedy the situation. All the girls at work thought I had chosen well.



Who knew that the product of tardiness and a bad hair day could turn out so lovely. We have been inseparable since.



Also, lookie lookie! I got this embroidered and boned suspender belt from La Senza for an incredibly unreal bargainous price of 25p. As you can tell from my outfit today, I have every intention of wearing it as an actual belt.



A picture of the lovely Luisa. :D